Who we are
Tornado Studios is an outsourcing 3D company and a developer of photorealistic 3D models for games, movies, presentations, architectural visualization and design. We are a diverse team of passionate 3D artists with many years of experience. There isn't anything that we cannot turn into 3D, big or small, organic or artificial we know how to create it digitally. For us, quality is the only thing that matters in the long run. We are always dedicated to make our clients happy and to deliver more than expected. Our mission is to create stunning 3D for our clients and to help as many people as possible, visualize their ideas and dreams into digital art.
We are a collaboration of young, passionate and talented 3D artists, sharing the same goal of perfection in the production of photorealistic 3D assets, presentations and animations. Most of us started learning 3D at a young age, so we already have more than ten years of experience behind our backs. We are efficient, quick, and with a keen eye for detail. Our lead artists are working closely together at our headquarters based in Ruse, Bulgaria. The rest of our artists are spread across the country and the world, working as freelancers and outside consultants. We pride ourselves in always being able to handle the workload thanks to our can-do attitude and willingness to work hard to reach the targets.
- For several years we have worked with Tornado Studios to produce very high quality 3D models to meet a variety of our needs. They have consistently demonstrated that they are able to produce models quickly while maintaining a high level or both visual and technical quality control over a wide range of model and software types.Mark Dunn , Vice President of Product at Turbosquid
- Tornado Studios consistently delivers the highest quality product and has set itself apart from their competitors by their steadfast and uncompromising attention to detail. They have shown a willingness to work with me in fulfilling key project specs and an openness to make revisions until all expectations are met. We have planned a 3D model together and they were able to see it through from a concept to a fully integrated and fully formed finished product as we discuss the evolution of the model along every phase along the way. They have never disappointed in overcoming technical challenges that present themselves during the life cycle of a project.Tom Szczerbowski, Photographer & Graphic Designer
- Thank you for the great designs and quick feedback loop. We enjoyed working with you and are pleased with the final results. Looking forward to working together again.Hadas Schragenehim, Director, RP Solutions Business Unit at Stratasys
- We’ve worked closely with Tornado Studios to generate visual images and animations showcasing the inner workings of infectious diseases. With the highest level of quality required both from the artistic side as well as scientifically where we’ve showcased processes never before illustrated. We’ve been most impressed with the results exceeding our vision while managing to maintain and showcase the science. Difficult timelines have been held without deviance and our wishes have always been realized and visualized beyond our expectations. We are most pleased and will continue to work closely with Tornado Studios.Theodor Pramer, CEO of Biomedrex Genetics
- Extremely talented and dependable. We are immeasurably grateful for Tornado’s friendly advice and support.Lara Jennings, Director, GML
Start a Project
We are always open to working on exciting and engaging projects. Reach out if you want to work with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the Tornado team?
Our team consists of two major groups. Our headquarters office and working from home. Currently, we are 21 people.
What is the history of the business?
Tornado Studios Ltd. was founded in January 2012 by Martin Kostov and Ivo Yovchev. The goal of the business was set early on - To create photorealistic 3D graphics and animations. The team grew slowly from the two founders, and currently, several years later the studio is a home for about two dozen different artists. Through the years, Tornado Studios has become one of the biggest sellers of photorealistic 3D stock models on Turbosquid and continues to strive for excellence with every new product.
Is everyone on the team a 3D Artist?
The short answer is No. Most of the people in our team are indeed 3D artists - 3D modelers, Texture Artists, Riggers and Animators. Yet we also have 2D artists as well as photographers.
What services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of 3D services. We create photorealistic 3D models using different methods, and we offer texturing and material work as well as rendering. We are proficient in rigging as well as animating 3D assets of any type. For more information on the subject, check our services page.
I am a 3D Artist, can I join your team?
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you are an excellent 3D artist and you have a well-groomed portfolio, we would love to see it. Contact us for more information.